Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More notes from the hen house....

Do you know how many chicken-themed t-shirts can be had off eBay?

A lot.

I want this one:
Problem is, the shirt itself is unisex and if you're a curvy gal like me, they kinda tend to bunch up above the hips (cut for those narrow-hipped, wide-chested dudes), or if you get them BIG, you end up looking like a low self-esteem schlub with a lot to hide beneath a billowing tent. I've had too much recovery to go that route, however.

Neither are good looks and are to be avoided as vehemently as the Republican convention, lutefisk, anything by Bananarama or people who seriously use the word "dealio."

Someday, however, I am certain I will have a chicken tee-shirt, or two or three, and I will wear them with pride and glee and heaps of self-satisfaction.

Peep.

2 comments:

NW Nature Nut said...

I think you should just go for it!

Anonymous said...

You could print the image off the internet and use an iron on kit to put on a shirt of your pleasing...